This recipe was inspired by my dear friend Drew who whipped up in minutes an amazing Living Green Salad and I decided to put it in a Wrap to make it even more Delicious and Fun. So here are the ingredients for the filling:
- Buckwheat Lettuce Sprouts or Sunflower Sprouts or if you don't get a hold of Sprouts use shredded Kale
- 1 Half White Onion cut into squares pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into stripes
- 1 half small Zucchini made into Fettuccine Zoodles (use a peeler to make the Fettuccine)
- 1 half cup of Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Quarter Cup of Buckwheatties (Buckwheat Sprouted and Dehydrated) this is optional you can also use a chopped nuts.
- 2 Tablespoons of Hemp Seeds.
- Add to taste Vegan Chipotle Veganaise Gourmet, you can add a little of hemp milk to achieve a runnier texture.
- Mix well and Wrap it into a Spinach Gluten-Free Tortilla or into a Collard Green or Romaine lettuce Leave.
This Wrap makes the perfect lunch for a sunny day.
Hope you enjoy this meal as much a we did.
Your in Health,