Don't you wat to dip a million tortilla chips in to this delicious looking Salsa? its so good and because is chunky you will actually be eating more veggies than chips! Take advantage of the beautiful colors of the summer produce, if you don't have a garden, take a trip to your local farmer's market and you will be amazed of the freshness and variety.
- 1 Pint of multi colored Cherry Tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato diced
- Half of a medium size White or Purple Onion diced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper diced
- 3 Cups of Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves, Touch of Basil or Mint if you feel groovy
- 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Onion
- 1 Small Jalapeño or to taste.
- 3/4 Cup Lemons and Lime Juice.
- Garlic, Chipotle, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Salt,
Get your hands in there and mix with LOVE. Enjoy them with Raw sprouted Mexi Crackers if possible or your favorite organic Tortilla Chips.
This Salsa also makes a wonderful Dressing to your Salads so save he left overs if any...
Yours in Health