RECIPE: Tempeh Bacon Green Dinner Salad
Why I like this delicious salad for dinner?, because it only takes 30 min to make!, is so filling and just feels so good at the end of the day, when you can sit down relax, eat and enjoy every single bit of it with some Better-Than-Bacon Tempeh that adds crunch to every bite!
Pre Marinate the Bacon (3 Grain Tempeh 8oz thinly sliced) for 3 hrs or overnight in the fridge:
- 2 tbs of Coconut Aminos
- .5 tbs of Smoked Paprika
- 1.5 Tsp of Maple Flavoring
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 15 drops of Stevita (or any non-alcoholic Liquid Stevia)
Bake for 30 min at 375F flip half way.
- Kale, Romaine, Red Bell Pepper and tons of Alfalfa, Radish, Red Clover Sprout mix
Tumeric Ranch Dressing:
- Vegenaise base (Vegan Mayo) add:
- Garlic, Onion, powder to taste
- Pinch of Dried Dill
- Pinch Frontier Pizza Seasoning
- Tumeric Powder to taste
- Little water until achieve desire consistency
Mix and Massage the Tumeric Ranch Dressing in the Green Salad make sure you get those Kale Leaves, add Tempeh Bacon should be crunchy and enjoy!
Your in Health