RETAIL PRICE $4,899 - OUR PRICE $4,499 - SAVE $400 + FREE SHIPPING* shipping charges apply to HI & AK
20X THE POWER
Our True Wave Full Spectrum heater system delivers over 20 times the power of our nearest leading competitor. We offer a full 500 watts per heater versus their 10 watt heater. Our patented system allows for the deepest penetration, peak performance with the best results.
- Android tablet / smartphone control (optional).
- Built in charging & audio station.
- Distinctive door handle/tablet cradle for easy media viewing.
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave II™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology in the back and side walls and Clearlight True Spectrum™ full spectrum front heaters.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry.
- Italian designed sauna with glass roof for style and comfort.
- Comprehensive Clearlight lifetime warranty.
- Easy install (normally about an hour).
- Much more…
Clearlight Infrared Sanctuary Full Spectrum Saunas: With contemporary design and ground breaking innovation the Clearlight Sanctuary Saunas are unlike any other. The Clearlight Sanctuary Saunas are the only True Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
• Android Tablet / Smartphone Control (optional).
• Built in charging & audio station.
• Distinctive door handle/tablet cradle for easy media viewing.
• Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
• True Wave II™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology in the back and side walls and Clearlight True Spectrum™ full spectrum front heaters.
• Flawless "furniture grade" cabinetry.
• Italian designed sauna with glass roof for style and comfort.
• Comprehensive Clearlight Lifetime Warranty.
• Easy Install (normally less than an hour).
• Much More...
The Sanctuary 1 is made from grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar wood and tempered glass. We use double wall tongue and groove construction.
Weight: 350 lbs
Weight: 425 lbs
Bench: 38″ x 22″
True Wave far infrared heaters on back wall, side walls, under bench, calf and floor.True Spectrum full spectrum heater located on front wall. 120 volts
Plugs into a 120v / 15 amp outlet.
Your Sauna Works sauna comes with another exclusive… A lifetime warranty! Few other companies can offer this type of warranty because no one builds saunas like Sauna Works.
Our True Wave far infrared emitters have an estimated operational life of 30,000 hours. Using your sauna 5 times per week your True Wave heaters will last 125 years. All Clearlight Infrared Sauna cabins are both kiln dried and air dried to 7% moisture content then each panel is pressed to ensure a lifetime free from warping or cracks. All electrical components in your Clearlight Sauna are manufactured to our exacting standards and once your sauna comes out of production at our factory, we run the sauna for a full 8 hours to ensure that it is in top working condition.
In the rare event that you might have an issue with your sauna, our complete lifetime warranty covers the entire sauna – heaters, controls/electrical and wood… even the included audio system. As we like to say, “Everything, but the light bulbs”! With over 18 years in the far infrared sauna business you’ll never have to worry if anything should go wrong with your sauna.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.