Chemical Free Body
1. Spirulina Amazing source of predigested and complete proteins that regulates blood sugar. Spirulina is also high in iron and calcium. It’s great for women during PMS or anyone with inflammation due to its gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.*
2. Chlorella Chlorella is a green algae and is one of the highest sources of predigested and complete proteins. Rich in Vitamins B, C, and E with an array of peptides and polysaccharides. Reduces food cravings and helps to remove heavy metals from the body like mercury.*
3. Concentrated Grass Juices Blend (Wheat, Barley, Oat) Grasses, the first land based organisms, possess a complete matrix of proteins (in amino-acid form) to build a strong muscular body. They are also rich in Chlorophyll which is very similar to the structure of our own blood. Grasses can neutralize toxins and detoxify us while rejuvenating us on a cellular level.*
4. Wheat Sprout: Wheat sprouts are a rare source of a special compound known as Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD), which helps the body to repair itself quickly, slow down the aging process and reduce inflammation. Its also high in folic acid which is great for heart health, brain function, antidepressant activity, and a great detoxifier!*
5. Broccoli Sprout: In 1992 researchers at Johns Hopkins doubled broccoli sales overnight when they discovered a phytonutrient called sulforaphane greatly increased the body’s ability to ward off cancer.*
6. Moringa: Nicknamed worldwide as “The Miracle Tree”, the leaves are nature’s Multi-Vitamin. This is a food plant with powerful antioxidants and multiple health uses along with the ability to suppress appetite and promote weight loss.*
7. Acai Berry: Pronounced as “ah-sigh-ee”, acai is a reddish-purple berry that grows on the acai palm tree mostly found in Central and South America. The Acai Berry has been consumed by humans for thousands of years. Regular consumption prevents oxidative damage in our body, thus protecting us on a cellular level and keeping us looking young!*
8. Dandelion: It is one of the top 6 herbs in the Chinese herbal medicinal tradition and is rich in fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and the B vitamins, thiamine and riboflavin, and is a good source of protein. Assists in weight reduction, cleansing the skin and eliminating acne. Purifies blood, cleanses our system, and otherwise improve gastro-intestinal health. Prevents or lowers high blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, and balance blood sugars.*
9: Dulse: may be best known for its high iodine content to improve thyroid function but has also been clinically proven to possess free radical scavenging activity, making dulse a useful antioxidant. The seaweed has also been demonstrated to inhibit the growth of fat cells in the laboratory. Utilizing Dulse helps to repair compromised body tissues.*
10. Concentrated 14 Veggie Juices: A blend of concentrated juices which contain phytonutrients that bulletproof your immune system. A great way to get your servings of veggies that is quick and convenient.*
11. Soil-Based Probiotics: Probiotics are the good bacteria in our gut that comprises what should be about three pounds of our immune system. Probiotics help to establish that good bacteria so we can have ideal bowel movements, improved cognitive function, and a stronger constitution. A must in our toxic and high stressed world!*
12. Digestive Enzymes: Digestive Enzymes assist the breakdown of food molecules while improving digestion and bowel movements. Neutralizes indigestion with no side bad effects. Digestive Enzymes also carry electric frequency to our cells that literally charges up our battery (our cells) with energy while fighting off free-radical damage keeping us looking young and feeling great.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.