If you would like to have VELVETY SKIN and SOFTER HAIR add The OMICA SHOWER FILTER into your Healthy Lifestyle and begin enjoying the many health and beauty benefits now!
The skin is the body’s largest organ and easily absorbs contaminants, which pass through it to the blood stream, besides creating skin sensitivities. Therefore, whatever you put on your skin ends up in your body.
Now a days with all the water contamination, added chemicals etc. having a Shower Water Filter is a MUST. Before having a Shower Filter I experienced cracking in my elbows and sensitive areas of my skin, an overall feeling of dryness and the most concerning part was the scalp closer to my forehead was getting pretty irritated, turning red after each shower and my hair around it was getting thinner. I noticed improvement on my skin and scalp immediately after my first shower using the Omica Shower Filter.
- Refreshing and invigorating shower experience
- Brings back your body's healthy, natural radiance with softer skin and silkier hair
- Helps reduce scale build-up on tile and glass
- The Omica Shower Filter is uniquely designed to maintain maximum head room
- Flow Rate 2.0 GPM (conserves water and energy)
- Housing made of non-pigmented, natural color BPA-free plastic
- Twice the filtration media of most other shower filters
- Hand-crafted in the USA
Inside the filter is a unique copper tubing positioned within a copper coil which, along with our Shungite media, helps to activate the water.
There are no replacement cartridges needed, allowing room for approx. 25% more filtration media (twice the filtration media of other shower filters). The filter lasts 6 months, then replace the entire filter, giving you a completely clean and sanitary unit each time. Shower head is for display only and is not included with the purchase of the shower filter.
The Omica Shower Filter has a standard 1/2" pipe thread that fits most shower connections in the U.S, Canada and Mexico. It installs in minutes; no tools necessary. Teflon tape is provided with the filter.